Attending a Program
If you are attending Swami’s meditation program,
please follow these guidelines:
1) Dress in comfortable clothing.
2) Arrive at least 5 minutes early.
3) Turn off cell phones & any other devices that could make sound.
4) You can bring a pillow or something to sit on.
5) During the meditation, it is expected everyone remains quiet.
6) Have an open mind and be ready for a wonderful experience.
To learn more about the meditation program itself, please click here. The program is free, but Swami will accept donations and he will have items for sale. Cash is preferred, but Swami will take checks or credit cards.